Cyber security courses
Currently Kazakhstan is experiencing an acute shortage of professionals in the field of cybersecurity. Modern cyber threats require possession of unique practical knowledge and experience in IT-specialists to successfully counter such threats.
T&T Security company offers a copyrighted course on cyber security, which takes place several times a year. This course was developed by an international-level expert, who has 10 years of research in the field of cyber security within the walls of the world's universities and scientific and academic centers. The expert’s unique experience was implemented in the practical part of the course.
The course lasts 65 academic hours. The course includes theoretical, practical and laboratory exercises. Lectures are held in a flexible fashion, during the course the instructor gives all the necessary basis for understanding of the main material.
Course program (Advanced)
This proposed course covers the most vital topic of cyber security - "Reverse engineering for deep analysis of malicious software and behavior forensic". Course uses a practical approach (hands-on), which involves working with a real attacks in an isolated environment for the purposes of technical analysis and development of countermeasures. In fact, participants will receive unique skills of executable-level code analysis of "live" malware.
- Autopsy of malware defenses (anti-debugging, packers, etc.)
- Laboratory exercises: analysis of real spyware (keylogger), unpacking and decryption of malicious programs
- Laboratory exercises: analysis and practical examination of network worms (exploits, shell codes)
- Contemporary methods of malware detection and prevention (review of antivirus flaws from hacker’s point of view)
- Overview of promising technologies for protecting against malicious software (behavioral analysis, virtual antivirus)